Monday, July 21, 2008

no word...



Still no word... just waiting and taking a day at a time.
Here is our baby boy being held by Chris. Thanks Laura and Chris for taking time out of your trip to spend with the children and loving on our son!

Keep praying!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems like I am praying all the time, I wonder if God is getting tried of hearing from me????

I remember when you were little and you wanted something and you would go on for hours, Please mommy, please. Please mommy, please. I would get so tried that I would finally give in and give it to you. I wonder if that works with God. Please God, please. Please God, please let Nathan come home.

I will not stop praying for Nathan to be home in his Mom's and Dad's arms. I know that it is going to happen but it can not happen soon enough for me.

I love you all three and I will keep praying for as long as it takes.

Stephanie Drew said...

1 thess 5:24

Shanan & Shannon said...

You are mighty warriors with a huge army of friends praying for you...some you know, others you might not. We will never stop praying for our sweet nephew and our dear friends. God is listening and hears every word we utter. He cradles us when we cry and understands our heartache. Above all, He loves you so very much. Our own understanding leads us astray but following Him leads us to truth and everlasting life - peace and comfort to get through the tough days - and a hope that brings joy. We love you.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hello!
This is Ashley from TCBOTB. You’re on our top referral list, thank you so much for having such a popular blog that refers users to our site! We are contacting you because we want you to know that we have new image hosting with the site, which has MUCH faster loading time, so if you’d like a faster loading background, you can go to our site, and swap out your code for a new one! 
Thanks again for everything!
Ashley - TCBOTB