Friday, July 25, 2008

13 months, yesterday...





Where does the time go...
Please be praying today for Nathan's case. God is in control...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, love the smile on his face when his mommy is holding him. Praying daily, nearly hourly, for Nathan's case. I know God is in control but Gammie is way passed ready. Please God, bring this sweet baby home!!!

I love you Nathan and I want you home NOW!!!!

David and Marianne said...

Hoping, praying and waiting with you....

Sara said...

I continue to think about you and pray for Nathan's case. Hold on!!

Poppy said...

We are praying daily for God to fulfill his plan. We can't wait for Nathan to be home with his wonderful Mommy and Daddy. We love you all, Poppy

Pineapple Princess said...

Hi! I just found your blog. It's beautiful!
I'm praying that Nathan is HOME soon! He is SOOOO cute!!

Praying for you,
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Sarah. I was on the recent trip to Eagle's Nest with Dave and Marianne's church. I have some pictures of Nathan. My e-mail address is sarahb0718@yahoo.com If you would like them, just let me know. Nathan is a such a sweetie and loves for someone to walk him around. I pray that God continues to give you the strength you need as you wait on Him to bring Nathan home in His perfect timing!
Sarah :-)

Shanan & Shannon said...

Man you are cute! We can't wait for you to come home sweet Nathan. We all love you!!!