Friday, October 26, 2007

We have a Nursery!!!

The nursery is complete! We got the room painted and have all the furniture. We love the furniture- it is PERFECT!! Thank you POPPY AND NINA for the CRIB!!! Nathan can't wait to get home and sleep in his nice new cozy bed!!

Here are a few pics of the room. We still have some work to do, but all we really need is Nathan!!
Daddy painting.....
The Crib- Thanks Poppy and Nina!
Nathan's bedding- Thanks Gammy and Papa

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Love the furniture!

Jennifer

hello somebody said...

I love the nursery!!! I can't wait to get Sophie's decorated!
Sheri

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i love the furniture and the bedding!! he's already sooooo spoiled!! he is so blessed to have you both as his mommy and daddy!! i can't wait to meet him!

Pope Family said...

the nursery looks great. we can't wait for nate to get here either,and addison and taylor can't wait to meet their cousin.

JANA said...

Love the nursery! I am so excited for you guys!

Amy said...

A perfect place for a perfect little boy! I bet you are counting the days until your visit trip!

Stephanie Drew said...

so cute! it looks great...not that i expected anything less from you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the nursery, can't wait to see Nathan in the room. He is the luckiest little boy in the world. I am so looking forward to meeting this special little boy in a couple of weeks. Love you all, Mom

The Spahn Family said...

It looks great!

David and Marianne said...

I LOVE your nursery!! Beautiful...in a boy kind of way : )

Marianne

Whitney said...

It turned out soo cute! Can't wait to see that little boy in your arms!

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

The bedding and the furniture look great. I love it all.

Megan said...

I love it! I can't wait to see Nathan in that bed - it's fit for a king!

Whitney said...

Single digits until you leave and get to meet Nathan!!! Praying for you all!

Whitney said...

Just thought of something...would you mind checking clothing and shoe size for Ellie? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love all the blue ~what a beautiful shade of little boy blue and the dark furniture is lovely. Do you have a rocking chair, yet? My glider was a new addition with Arabelle, but was a necessity! Good painting, Casey!

Anonymous said...

We are so glad to be a part of Nathan's life and his room looks wonderful. He will enjoy his room and his new home. We are anxiously awaiting his arrival. We love you all. Poppy and Nina

David and Marianne said...

I wanted to let you know I sent my care pkg. with a friend going to pick up her little girl at EN. However, I still was going to mail you a disposable camera in case you had a chance to take pics of Sarah(Darlene Nicol). But I haven't been able to find your address anywhere...ahhh! So I'm hoping if you get this by tonight and can send me your address, I'll still be able to mail it to you. my e-mail is dm.gross@juno.com

THANK YOU!!! Only days till you get to hold Nathan!!