Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Healthy Little Boy!! 3 months old

We got our new pictures for October. Nate is a chunky monkey!!! He is the most precious thing!!! I just love His beautiful face!!!

We have exciting news!!! We have decided to go on a visit trip!!!!! We leave November 12th!!! We are so anxious and excited to finally meet our son face to face! I can't imagine what it will be like. We will be there for a week! I am already getting things together to take for him. I will have thousands on pictures from the trip and tons of video!!!!

Still no news on the legal side of things. As far as we know, we are still in PGN. Hopefully we will get kicked out this week, or early next week. Please continue to pray that everything goes smooth and we will be out of PGN before the year is up so our child can come home with us forever!!!! Enjoy the new pics.....
(Don't for get to look a couple of post below and go to the links to write your congressional representatives to help get the children of Guatemala home!!!! Thank you!!!! The children thank you!!!!)



8 comments:

Shelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelley said...

He's beautiful! I am so excited that you get to visit him too! That's wonderful!

Anonymous said...

He is such a handsome little man. He'll fit right in our family being a little chunky. Can't wait to pinch those little cheeks.

I am so proud of the two of you and your strenght. I pray daily for Nathan's health and safety. I can not wait for him to come home.
Love you all,

The Pickens Family said...

Stephanie,

He is precious! I will continue to pray for you all on your journey to Nate. I hope you all have a great time on your trip... I will pray for your travel to see him.

Many Blessings!
Tammy Pickens

Whitney said...

Yeah! You get to see him!!! His eyes are so expressive! Praying you keep on sailing!

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, Nathan is a beautiful little boy. God has truly blessed your family. We are praying for you. God is still in control and things will work out for His perfect will. Have a safe trip and we look forward to seeing your family together for the first time. MiMi Covin

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he is so adorable. Those little chubby cheeks and I bet he has perfect little rolls everywhere. He will have lots of slobbery sugars saved for both of you and I am sure he will smell like a little angel. He looks well cared for until he comes home to Mommy and Daddy. I cannot wait to see him in your arms!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

he is just beautiful! i'm so excited that you and casey will get to meet your son soon! it will be awesome and i know you can't wait! praying for you all and i can't wait to see the new family photo's!!