Thursday, October 11, 2007

No News Yet

We do not have a case update yet. We hope and pray we here something this week. My prayer is that we have already been kicked out of PGN and been resubmitted with PA and we just do not know it yet!

Our trip dates are not set in stone. There was some confusion with the orphanage. Our social worker is checking on it. We should know something soon. I am just thankful we can go.

I am praying that the Lord will start preparing Casey and I for meeting our Son for the first time. I can't imagine what it is going to be like. Even more, I pray that he will prepare us for leaving him. I pray that God will be glorified during the first time as a family. Thank you Lord for this opportunity.

Once again, I thank you for your prayers and support. Family and friends have been such an encouragement during this journey. I can not wait for the day all of you can meet Nathan face to face! Until then, after our trip I can guarantee there will be plenty of pictures to post!

Love,
Stephanie and Casey

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Praying you guys are ticking off that PGN time without even knowing it!!

LaNaye,Rickey,Nolan and Cameron Washburn said...

stephanie! i am still praying for you guys and you lil'Nathan too!!

Anonymous said...

We are believing that you have been kicked out and already back in. Maybe you will hear something today or tomorrow. Just know that we are praying for you both and Nathan. We know your trip will be wonderful and exciting. We love you all.

Poppy and Nina

Amy said...

Praying that things are moving quickly and that your visit trip will be a sweet time with Nathan.