Stats:
Weight- 13 lbs 6 oz
Height- 23.5 in
Foot- 3.8in
We are getting real excited about our visit trip!! I am already getting his clothes together that I want to take. I plan to take lots of pictures to make up for lost time!!!
We do not have a case update as of yet. We are praying we will get a "kick out" next week so we can be resubmitted with our pre-approval to PGN and FLY through in 8 weeks or less to get out before the end of the year. If not, we are not sure when we will be able to bring Nathan home. But, God is still faithful and in control. His timing is perfect.
Please pray for the children of Guatemala. With the changes that are happening with the adoption process, the children are going to be effected. Pray for their safety, health and care.
We are praying while in PGN our documents will be reviewed quickly and without error. Thank you Lord for bringing us this far and for blessing our family with this perfect child of yours. Thank you for what your are going to do.
5 comments:
I am excited for you! How exciting to get to meet your son face-to face! Praying for you all.
Hi! We also are adopting from Guatemala and more specifically, from Eagles' Nest. We JUST found out who our daughter is last week!!! I can hardly stand not meeting her yet and so even though I don't know you, I am so happy for you to get to meet your son!! I'm not sure when you'll be going but if you wouldn't mind giving a 2 week old little girl some hugs from her mama for me, I would be SO grateful! Oh...I guess you might need to know who she is : )... her name is Darlene Nicol Juan Salvador, born Sept. 24. We will pray for safe travels and a glorious,precious visit with your baby boy!
ha! he is healthy. he is 2lbs less than addison...and she's almost 9 months old. it's so funny how He makes them all different and perfect in their own way. can't wait to hear about your trip.
We are so glad you both are getting to go visit our Grandson. He is so beautiful and handsome. You will need to give him hugs and kisses from his Poppy and Nina. We can't wait to get him home. We love you all.
Poppy and Nina
It is such a wonderful thing that you are planning to go! A family in our church had to cancel their visit trip because they got out of PGN too quickly :), and had to go pick up their little guy instead. Praying for a miracle for your Nathan, too!
Post a Comment