Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged! (No news either, Witney)
We are just preparing for our trip. Tons to do before we leave!!! We are getting Nathan's stuff together, care packages for other babies and donations for the orphanage. We are so excited and can't wait for the moment we see his face in person!!

Jobs I have had:
I have had lots... I'll just list a few
~Sunglass Hut for a couple of summers... loved getting a huge discount!!!
~First Federal Bank-co op job- hated it!
~Nursing Assistant while in nursing school-loved it!!
~Nurse now at Children's Hospital...

Places I have lived:
~A couple of different towns in Alabama... not very adventurous....

Foods I love:
~Most any...
~Strawberries
~Macaroni and cheese
~Mexican

Places I'd rather be:
~At home with Nathan and Casey
~On Vacation Anywhere

Books I love:
~Not much of a reader....
~The Bible
~I am trying to read "The Peace Maker" by Ken Sande

I am Tagging:
~Sheri M
~Lori M
~Stephanie D
~Jennifer H
~Julie R

3 comments:

David and Marianne said...

I didn't realize you were from AL!! Not that AL is a small state but did you know there is another family in AL adopting from Eagles' Nest?? Her name is Deidre King..got to know her through blogging "journey to me"...awesome sister in Christ!! They are going to EN too...I think just the week after you.

Anyway, wondered if you had more room in that suitcase for another small package??? Would love to send a disposable camera and present for my little girl : ) let me know : ) dm.gross@juno.com

Amy said...

Praying the days to your trip go quickly and the days you are there are able to be savored.

Lori McGuire said...

Okay Stephanie:

I see that you have tagged Lori M. and I am assuming that's me, but I don't know what that means???
L