well, once again... the pgn official was a "no show". to say we are disappointed is an understatement. our attorney and nathan traveled several hours for nothing.
thank you all for your prayers and support this week and through out this journey.
~stephanie
10 comments:
I am so, so sorry Stephanie....I can't imagine how devastating!! I am praying for a miracle...and for it to happen SOON!! Y'all are so unbelievably strong.
Blessings,
Lindsey
Oh this breaks my heart:( I wish I knew the right words to say. Just praying for God to hold you close during this very painful time.
There are no words. Praying for you all. And believing that one day the Lord will restore this time to you (Joel 2:25) even though we do not understand it now.
Stephanie, I am so sorry to hear this news. Praying that the Lord will move in a way that can only be attributed to Him to move your case forward and that you know that He is holding you both up when you feel that you can't stand on your own a minute longer.
We are praying for you and for Nathan.
Oh Stephanie, I am so sorry you have to face yet another heart wrenching piece of "non-news". I am praying that this ordeal ends and that the PGN person is moved to think of this sweet boy and show up next time. In the meantime, I'm keeping you close in my prayers and my heart.
Therese
I cry tears of frustrationt & disappointment along with you. I don't even pretend to try and imagine. Nevertheless I will continue to pray for you and your journey. You are constantly on my mind.
no words....just prayers....
we are deeply grieved that this agonizing process continues... praying God will show Himself to you in merciful and compassionate ways as you seek to cling to His faithfulness. we also pray this journey will have closure soon and that God will glorify Himself in a miraculous way!
I am so sorry. I am at a loss for words to even express the hurt I feel for your family. Praying for answers and closure.
I don't even know what to write. You are so correct - THIS IS AWFUL - THIS IS UNFAIR - THIS IS HARD TO READ ABOUT - AND IT IS NOT EVEN ME THAT IS HAVING TO ENDURE! You are also so right - all we have is the Cross! All we have is His Truth - that He has the perfect plan for you and Nathan. THAT MAKES ME SICK! I do not understand....but I, too, will cling to the Cross, and I, along with many others, will keep interceeding for you all. Randy and I love you both so very much!
Post a Comment