Monday, January 19, 2009
Tomorrow....
God says do not worry about tomorrow... well that is kind of hard to do at this point. Most of you know we have a court date set for sometime tomorrow in Guatemala. Our lawyer will represent us and Nathan. The judge will decide, based on evidence, if Nathan is still adoptable according to all the findings in our case. If the ruling is that our case will go forth as an abandonment, we will still be on this journey... what that will intell... who knows. Guatemala does not really have a plan in place as to what they are going to do with these type cases.
With all that said, we need your prayers. Nathan needs your prayers. Tomorrow is a big day with our case, but also the next months will be big depending on how the Guatemala authorities decide to move forward with the case. There are so many unknowns.... so many questions. We will probably never get them all answered. But God knows. His plans are perfect. I am reminded of that daily and I tell myself everyday.... God is in control. I am His and Nathan belongs to Him, not us. It is not easy. I want nothing more, NOTHING, but for Nathan to be home- yesterday. But that is not the perfect plan.... we just wait, continue to pray, seek His face, hope, trust, and pray some more. Once again, it is NOT easy. If it was, I would not be tipping the scale of "crazy";)
Thank you all who want to follow us and pray with us and for us on this journey. Where and when will it end? That is for God to know and for us to hopefully and eventually find out:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Just a note to let you know that we are praying for you tonight and tomorrow, especially. We will be praying that you hear news of the outcome quickly, can only imagine that waiting is difficult.
Just letting you know we are praying.
Steph and Casey, we are praying without ceasing that God gives you the peace and strength to face each day during this trying time. We are also praying that you have your precious boy home soon. Love you, Kathy
Will be praying!
Love,
Amanda and Michael
Stephanie - continuing to pray for all of you. Praying that the Lord is sustaining you and being your refuge as you wait.
I do not even know what to write - except that Jesus loves Nathan so much more than we do. My heart just breaks for you and Casey. I love you all so very much and am praying daily for miracles for you all!
Hey guys, just wanted you to know that I am still praying for you and hope to hear some good news soon about the court hearing. I know it is hard to hear everyone say "this is all in God's plans" but just keep hoping in Him. His plan is PERFECT! Love you, Lorrie
wow... I haven't checked in for awhile, I didn't know about the court date. I'm worried because there has been no update since yesterday. I'm praying even now for your family reminding the Lord that HE is the STRONG REDEEMER for the helpless.
Nathan is beautiful and definitely full of personality.... I can't imagine how that will just explode when he's surrounded by his mommy and daddy's love!!
Post a Comment