We are still hoping and praying every day for Nathan's journey home to you both. He is always in our thoughts and prayers and well as his Mommy and Daddy. We love you all.
Everytime we think of Isabel Flory and Isaac Jose, we think of Nathan. Our hopes and prayers combine with yours to tip the scales in heaven in favor of these precious children. They will be worth waiting for and God's purpose for their lives will not be thwarted. We send blessing and strength to you today by way of our prayers. Your testimony of His love is awesome. Cyndi, Abuela to Isaac and Isabel, Mom to Ana Wiley
It is only through Christ we have HOPE at all. I continue to pray for you all in your continued to journey for your son. Thank you for sharing. You are such an inspiration to many. Karen
It is hard to understand why God has chosen this path for you all to trod, but I am so thankful for your perspective of hope.
I remember how heart breaking all of the passing first for us were as we watched Sarah Beth "grow up" in pictures. I am praying for you guys and for your hearts.
I continue to think of you often and pray for you daily. I think it would be neat to have a "see you at the blog" prayer session. Like they do in schools for see you at the pole. Have a designated time and everyone could pray together. There's nothing like strength in numbers ;)
8 comments:
awesome. We never loose Hope when it's in Christ. We love you.
Thanks for continuing to share your journey. We pray every day for you and Casey and Nathan.
We are still hoping and praying every day for Nathan's journey home to you both. He is always in our thoughts and prayers and well as his Mommy and Daddy. We love you all.
Poppy
Everytime we think of Isabel Flory and Isaac Jose, we think of Nathan. Our hopes and prayers combine with yours to tip the scales in heaven in favor of these precious children. They will be worth waiting for and God's purpose for their lives will not be thwarted. We send blessing and strength to you today by way of our prayers. Your testimony of His love is awesome.
Cyndi, Abuela to Isaac and Isabel, Mom to Ana Wiley
It is only through Christ we have HOPE at all. I continue to pray for you all in your continued to journey for your son. Thank you for sharing. You are such an inspiration to many.
Karen
It is hard to understand why God has chosen this path for you all to trod, but I am so thankful for your perspective of hope.
I remember how heart breaking all of the passing first for us were as we watched Sarah Beth "grow up" in pictures. I am praying for you guys and for your hearts.
Abiding in His grace,
Lori Mc.
Praying for you today!
I continue to think of you often and pray for you daily.
I think it would be neat to have a "see you at the blog" prayer session. Like they do in schools for see you at the pole. Have a designated time and everyone could pray together. There's nothing like strength in numbers ;)
Post a Comment