Friday, January 16, 2009

cutest ever...

Oh my!! So much personality!!! I miss this soooo much!!! Words can not describe.....


I know I do not say much about our case... there is much to say and not much to say. Really "they" do not know what to do with it and we do not know what is going to happen and have no earthly clue as to a timeline..... nada!

We do have a court date coming up on the 20th (Tuesday). Just pray that things will go in our favor to continue the case so that we will still have a chance to become a family. Only God knows the plans for Nathan and us. All we can do is trust and continue to wait.

We love you sweet boy and will never give up on you... never!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Praying that the Lord would grant wisdom to the person who holds the key to your case and for the 20th that there will be news of some kind to let you know what the future holds.

May you all cling to the Lord as He truly knows the outcome.

hello somebody said...

Thank you for inviting me into your blog. I just love sweet Nathan and I have tears in my eyes now , praying that God give you peace. I will be praying for you and Nathan tomorrow.

Deidre said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE this picture!!!!!

Praying for you guys. We had a great time tonight!

The Spahn Family said...

What a sweet face! Still praying for your family.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

sooooo sweet!!! praying and thinking of you all daily!