I have started to post a few time on my thoughts about this past year.... but I just can't really put them into words right now.
Here is our boy.... He is getting so big. We have missed so much of his little life and we continue to. I feel like I do not even know who he is anymore.
Where did 2008 get us? Not with our son... but, WOW, did we learn so much this past year through this extremely long journey...
Where will 2009 get us? This is the BIG question. My motto these days is "One day at a time". My prayer is that we will have resolution with our case sooner than later. This journey has been going long enough. We are tired...
10 comments:
We totally understand. What a wonderful thing that we have a loving heavenly Father to sustain us during times such as these... to Grow us and conform us to the image of His Son.
Continuing to pray and think about you often. I hope you get some answers soon, because I can imagine that is the hardest part. I am so sorry you are going through this pain. We continue to trust that God will unite you all soon.
As I sit here typing to you, I feel that anything I do write, will not bring you comfort(But I will try anyway LOL)!! As you wrote so many times, we have to trust in our Lord.He knows when ,how and why Nathan is taking so long to come home.All we can do is continue to pray each and every day for a miracle, to unite Nathan with your family.Stay strong as He promises to work all things for the good to those who do Love him.And even though I don't know you personally, your Love for the Lord is quite obvious.
Take care,
Kim kimereyes@aol.com
<><
We were thinking and praying for you over the holidays. We pray that this sweet boy comes home soon and that your family will be whole.
Continuing to pray for you. No words I write will bring you comfort.. Know that I will continue to lift you up and I feel your pain so well. It brings back so many memories. I pray that your pain will become a memory as well and VERY soon!!
"In my trouble, I called to the Lord and He answered me." Ps 120:1
There were many times during our wait, while we were fighting to bring our son home when I didn't feel that I heard the Lord at all. I still feel that He chose to remain quiet during those times. I do know that He didn't leave me, He just didn't reveal His plan or timing to us. That was the hardest part. I will continue to pray for peace for you and your husband. I pray that you will continue to allow him to carry you through this time. When your day seems lonely, and just too rough, continue to lean on Him!!!!
We keep you in our prayers and pray that God will comfort you in ALL circumstances, like missing Nathan's first sucker. If specific prayers come, please let us know. We pray for all of the people involved in your case that they hear God's guidance and we especially pray for your hearts.
We are lifting you to the Lord in prayer and are asking also for a resolution soon. My heart is heavy for you but pray that the Lord is able to comfort and you are able to persevere.
He is a beautiful child. We are asking the Lord to bring him home to you.
I love all three of you so very much! I pray you will allow God to minister to you in a new way today.
He's beautiful, Steph!
Praying for you!
Know that we are always praying for all three of you. I can't even begin to imagine what you and Casey are feeling, and am so awed by how you are turning to God through all of this. You are both an inspiration!
Post a Comment