Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Boy is getting SO BIG!!

6 months old


We got his health update today. He weighs 18.11lbs and is 25.7in tall. He is getting so big!
Comments were" He is well. Rolls over in crib, and plays." They also promised me they would not cut off his Beautiful curls! He and only one other baby has curly hair.

We have not gotten a legal update as of yet. Our social worker was hoping to here something by tomorrow, so we will see. Continue to pray he will be able to get the new BC so we can be resubmitted back into PGN.

As far as the new process goes, there is still a lot of unknown. But we will probably have to register with the Central Authority before we are resubmitted, which has started to be created. Who knows when cases will be able to register?? so many unknowns!!!!

Please pray for us as each passing day goes by. There are good days and there are bad days. I just want to hop on a plane and go be with my Nathan. There is so much we are going to miss due to this major delay, but I am trusting the Lord knows best and His plan is perfect.

I know this will all seem like a dream once he is in our arms forever. Oh, how sweet that day will be...

12 comments:

The Wilkens Family said...

Hello! I love this months pictures...I am just so thankful that we have pictures of our boys' first Christmas. You both and Nathan are in my thoughts and prayers each day...as are all the EN families and children. I hope you heard some good news about your case soon.

Jen said...

Your son is adorable and a child that our girls at home pick out due to his hair. We pray that you get news soon, any we feel would be better than none. You are in our prayers.

Stephanie Drew said...

he and addison weigh about the same! ;)
praying for a good update tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

Steph, we are praying for you and that sweet baby boy everyday. I heard this song that made me think of you guys and this situation.. it's called "Worth It All" by Rita Springer, hopefully I can find it for you. I know you will have forgotten all of these times when that sweet boy is FINALLY home with you. Love you guys so much!
Love, Karrie, Chris and family

Anonymous said...

He has to be the cutest little baby boy that I have ever seen. I can not wait to kiss those little cheeks again. I pray that things move along quickly and that Nathan is home soon. They better NOT cut those sweet little curls. I know that he will be home soon because with soooo many people praying for these babies how could they not be. Love you all.

Shanan & Shannon said...

A sweet day indeed. We love ya'll and do continue to pray without ceasing for both you and Casey and our precious Nathan. Loving you always, shan

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

he looks adorable in his lil' blue jeans! praying that you hear good news soon!

we do need to do lunch. email me some good days for you and we can get a day planned!

David and Marianne said...

What a sweet day indeed!! Nathan looks great and so healthy!! Praying your good days carry you through the bad ones! God is faithful!

Anonymous said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can actually see Stephanie in him. The resemblence is amazing. He weighs almost as much as my daughter, Marly, who is 2&1/2. I also have a 4 year old son named Canon. They are my "miracles". I never thought, and was told that I would never have them. However, GOD proved other wise. I did have to learn the lesson of patience though. And boy was it hard. I remember when I would sit and think and pray 'now God, now. I want a baby now'. It wasn't until I finally resolved to praying to God and telling Him what He already knew that it was up to Him and it was almost like overnight I found out that I was pregnant with Canon and then Marly and now I can never ever have another. That fast God moved, but at the time it seemed like an agonizing forever. I always wanted a thrid child. I still want another child very badly. It is awesome how your story has stirred something in me to at least be inquisitive about adoption at this point. Reading about children like Nathan and seeing their beautiful,loving little faces, and knowing that they so badly want and need to be loved makes me want to do it. So who knows what the future holds. I thank you both so much for the blessing that you are to so many people and for sharing your story. I am praying for you three and knowing that God will definately come thru.

The Spahn Family said...

Nathan seriously gets cuter everyday (or atleast in every post!) I am praying for a good update, & that your sweet boy gets here safely & soon! We love the "wiki-piki-pio" too!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Whitney said...

Praying for peace and progress in your case! He is such a cutie, so handsome!