Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's snowing...

It's snowing...
We got out and enjoyed the snow for a little while. Brock loved it!!! He liked eating the snow balls;) The one thing that would have made it so much more fun is if Nathan was here for his first snow. Oh how I miss him!

(check the family blog later for more pictures of the snow and some other pictures of recent events)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that Nathan would have had a great time building snowmen with his daddy and twin cousins. It breaks my heart that he is not here yet, but I just know that he will be home with us soon, but even now could not be soon enough. The pictures that you took are great. We love you all.

Whitney said...

I will gladly pass on some of the snow I need to go shovel now! :)

Praying for you all to be resubmitted soon and CA would be ready as well.