
Who could resist those beautiful big brown eyes?? I miss him so much. I pray he had a wonderful first Christmas. I know he got lots of lovin'!! I can not get over how big he is getting. Nathan, please stop growing!!!!
God is teaching me so much through this journey and I am thankful. I am thankful that I am learning now. A precious friend reminded me this week that Nathan is God's child and He loves him so much more than we ever could and He knows exactly what he needs. I completely trust the Lord and once again give Nathan back to Him.
I found out last night that it is a small world at times [unless you visit outside the country to a place like Guatemala;)]. We went to a shower at my mother's house and met a couple named Ashley and Matthew. They saw all the pictures of Nathan plastered around my mom's house. Ashley recognized his pictures and said she had been following our story through the blog and praying for us. She is friend of Sarah Beth's family. How neat is that?!?!?! God continues to show me his mercies daily and I am so very thankful! I am so undeserving.
(It was so neat to meet you Ashley and Matthew!! Thank you for your prayers!!! We feel them along with all the others!!!)
Please continue to pray for our case and for adoptions over all in Guatemala. Things still are uncertain. There is still many unknowns. Just pray. That is all we know to do. It is completely out of our control.
"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."
James 1:2-4
"Blessed in the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he had stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him."
James 1: 12

9 comments:
Stephanie - your son is just as gorgeous in person. We are praying that you will bring him home soon....know that the timing is God's (that's the hardest part...we know). Feel free to email me at Sheryl@1wayministries.org....I think we may live in the same area. We'll finally be coming home tomorrow!
He is sooooooooo handsome, I can not wait to kiss those fat little cheeks. I pray that he will be home soon and that he remains healthy and happy. He does look so serious, like he is studing whoever is taking his pictures. I also miss him so much and can not wait for that little man to come home. Love you all, Gammie
This whole blogging world has been so fun to connect with other families in the process of adoption. What a blessing to meet people that we not only share that connection, but a bond in the Lord! Praying for Nathan's heart to remember you all when your are finally reunited and that the Lord would be preparing his heart to believe in Jesus as his Savior at the earliest possible age!
We are going to have to get Nathan a more manly Bumbo seat! That pink just will not do!
He is so adorable. We can't wait to get him home so we can give him BIG HUGSSSSSSSS. I know it is very difficult; but we are believing he will be home to his parents soon. We are praying daily for his health and for you all to get out of PGN. We love you all.
Poppy and Nina
I just wanted to let you know we are praying for you all. Nathan is soooo precious! Every time I see his pictures I just want to hug and squeeze him (I know you do too).
What a blessing God has given you. He is wonderful and he has the cutest nose. We pray for your son as well as the many other children in the uncertain adoption processes currently. May the Lord bless you this week as you wait.
He truly is beautiful! Praying the Lord continues to strengthen you as you trust in Him for His timing and His plan!
Been meaning to tell how often I leave your screen open just to listen to your song list....GREAT songs! They minister to my heart : ) love, Marianne
Oh, he looks so adorable. I cannot imagine how difficult this journey is for both of you. My heart aches with each passing day that you wait for Nathan. Keep faith, God works in amazing ways that we cannot understand until much later.
~All our love!~
Post a Comment