Where have I been???? no where, still here...
I have been somewhat busy lately, not feeling real well while trying to keep up with life. I have not had much to say on here because there is not really much to say. Things do not really look good at this point with the adoption. I will not go into details for privacy reasons, but know that we DO NOT know what is going to happen. No one really knows. We are still hoping, believing and trusting that God will bring our son home to us. God is in control.
Nathan will be turning two very soon. This is hard to think about. It is hard to accept. We were wanting to badly to be with him whethere here or there, but neither are going to happen. Pray he know and feels how much he is loved....
On a different note....
Our little friend, Tucker, went to be with Jesus May 31, 2009. Please pray for his mom and dad, Courtney and Jason, and his little sis, Lily. This family is amazing. Their faith is amazing. Their strength is amazing. Tucker was amazing!! You can read more of their story on the link to the side. One last thing.....
YOU MUST WATCH!!!! Our pastor suggested us watch this video last Sunday. I watch it today... WOW!!! What a testimony for Jesus!!! So much truth!!!! http://www.deathisnotdying.com/

7 comments:
Praying sweet friend. Praying hard. For you, Casey, little Nathan, Courtney & Jason. Only in His love, Shan (and, as the song says playing through your blog, "Greater things are yet to come...there is no one like our God...Greater things are still to be done." We must believe that and cling to His promise. One day, in His Kingdom, we will find perfection of all kinds. And in the meantime, we find perfection in His love, provision, comfort & peace.) Loving you.
Just wanted you to know that I pray for your family when I check your blog. You haven't been forgotten. So good to know that we serve a Lord that is able to meet us right where we are.
Praying tonight that you know His comfort and strength.
So sorry to hear that you haven't heard any positive news on Nathan's case. It's just not fair for you to be apart and for Nathan to be waiting under so much uncertainity. I will continue to pray for your family and for Nathan that you will be together soon!
Stacie-anewjourneybegins.blogspot.com
I continue to pray on your family's behalf. I know how bleak things can seem and pray for the Lord's comfort. I don't know the details of your case, but I do know that our God is faithful to us no matter what the outcome. Know that you are cared for here and your testimony has been one the honors your savior.
Just this past week, I began personally praying for those who have been the means of our trials through this adoption. Forgiving them and praying for their salvation. Except for the grace of God go I.
That doesn't make it any easier but I have seen your faith grow and will pray that it will continue to do so. You have stayed the course and been an encouragement to those of us who watch your journey of faith. Thank you.
Hi,
We are currently in Panajachel. From our apartment in Pana, I can see EN at the top of the mountain. Claire Boggs has given me and my family permission to visit Eagle's Nest with my son, John. John was at EN until 5 months of age. I would be happy to check in on your little boy and take photographs of him for you if you are interested. We will be in Pana for the next 6 weeks and plan to visit EN within the next few weeks.
Merrill Preiss and Family
mebbypr@aol.com
www.john-oursonshine.blogspot.com
Just so you know....last night y'all were SO on my heart and mind!! I have been praying and will get some other prayer warriors praying for your sweet baby boy! I just can't even imagine how frustrated, angry, sad, scared, etc...y'all must be feeling. Please let me know if there is anything you need.....lindseyewheeler at hotmail.com. Chris and I are headed to Guat the first week of July if you want us to take anything for you!!
Praying for a miracle,
Lindsey
Stephanie,
I'm sorry to hear about your friend Tucker.
As for Nathan, all of the 900 or so still waiting families are in my prayers.
Do you know exactly why your case is stuck?
Have you contacted the folks at PGN and/or CNA directly? I have heard that lots of waiting parents whose cases got stuck by not getting registered and/or not having a birth mother interview have had success by going to Guat and speaking with the CNA folks in person. Also, it seems to have helped many to email Sr. Tecu directly beforehand as well.
Continued best wishes,
Beth in MN
b.hentges AT comcast.net
Post a Comment