Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Boy!

2 weeks .....

1 year....

Our Sweet 2 Year Old Baby Boy.....


Our baby boy is being loved on by precious people today and this week. I am so thankful for these blessings......
We love you baby boy. My heart breaks knowing we can't be with you on such a special day, but the peace I have knowing how much you are loved and cared for gets me through.

7 comments:

The Hill Family said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!! We are praying you home!

Shanan & Shannon said...

WE love you baby boy. Happy Happy second birthday. While praying for you always, I find myself praying extra hard for your parents today. One day you'll understand. We miss you. In the meantime, we are learning a lot about God's sustaining love and allowing your parents to teach us how to love & serve our God through heartache. How to survive every day through faith alone. You have amazing parents waiting for you...they are the best birthday present you will ever receive! I hope you get to eat sugar today!!!

Merrill said...

Hi guys,

Photos of Nathan are now on my blog!
Enjoy!
Merrill Preiss
www.john-oursonshine.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, Nathan!

Stephanie
May this be Nathan's last birthday without you. It is wonderful to see how well loved he is. What a beautiful, healthy little boy. This time you are waiting is preparing him for the transition to be with his forever family. I continue to pray for you. My Guatemalan princes and I will continue to pray for you.
Stephanie, Gabriel, and Joseph Houston
North Carolina

Kathy Pope said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN. WE LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

LOVE,

Poppy and Nina

Amber Jewel said...

A very joyful birthday to you! May the Lord bless you each day of your life!

Gammie said...

Happy Birthday sweet baby boy. We miss you and can't wait for you to be home with us forever.