Wednesday, December 24, 2008

18 months... 2nd Christmas...


words can not describe to you the hurt of not having him here... not because it is Christmas... not because he is another month older... just because he is not here.... each day gets harder...moment by moment... we miss him.

15 comments:

Megan said...

I've been thinking about you all week and praying for you because I know this has to be an especially tough time for you. We love you.

Amy said...

Praying for you all as I write this. I am so very sorry that you have to go through this difficult time. I do pray that the Lord would bring resolution to this very soon and Nathan will be in your arms forever.

Praying,
Amy

Stephanie Drew said...

believing he will be home soon.

Shanan & Shannon said...

My sweet friend, we cannot imagine your heartache. All we know is that the Lord hears our daily prayers and petitions to allow this sweet child to be raised in your home and arms. Warriors don't give up and that means you will always have passionate prayers being sent to our Heavenly Daddy for the three of you. We love you.

Anonymous said...

Each time I check the status of precious Nathan it breaks my heart to hear that he is not home with you. Although we do not know or understand Gods plan, we know that He is faithfull. Praying for Him to reveal his plan for your family. God Bless You.
adeason@charter.net

Angela said...

warriors we will...going to the Lord on your behalf!!
Angela

Leah said...

Continue to pray for you and the completion of your case in Guatemala. We are also missing our 2nd Christmas with our girls... 19 months and 17 1/2 months. Prov. 3:5-6 always brings me great comfort.

Chris and Karrie said...

Oh Steph, we're praying for you. We love you guys so much! Missed all of you this Christmas. I don't even have words to say... I'm just so sad that Nathan isn't already home with you, but Jesus knows. That's all we know is that He knows.

You guys are awesome, and I know He is using you for His plan. Your faith is strong, and we can all see that. 2 Corin 4:18 We just trust in the Lord who knows all things and loves you so much.

We love you!

Amy Clemons said...

Sending many prayers of comfort for you during the holidays.

Anonymous said...

My heart just breaks for your family. We were reminded at Mass yesterday that Christmas is the time for miracles. We pray that your family is blessed with a Christmas miracle of your own very soon.

Shawna from Round Rock, Texas

Anonymous said...

Breaks my heart and I can not believe that my sweet grandson is not home for a second Christmas. My daily prayer is that this baby boy will be home with us soon. Nathan, we miss you and want you home with us, we will continue to pray that your case will be release and that you will be home soon. Love you all, Gammie

Anonymous said...

I've found your blog through a friend's blog page and have occasionally checked in to see if your child has come home to you yet. I'm praying for you and your son. I'd love to be able to continue to watch your blog as I continue to pray for your miracle with you. He's adorable and I cannot imagine what you must be going through not being able to tuck him in at night at your home. I know God has a plan for you and your strength and faith is an inspiration to all of us who watch and wait with you. Happy New Year and here's to hoping this little boy will be home with you soon.

Karen E. from Birmingham

Anonymous said...

Praying for your family that God will send his angels to Guatemala and change things there, so that Nathan can be home soon with his family. praying, praying for you. Ellen eblharrison@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

As we begin this New Year, I pray that your son comes home early in 2009. Even though I do not personally know you, thoughts are with you each day and prayers are sent to our heavenly Father to bring your son home to you.

Lori
hovens@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and your family. May God bring your son to you soon.

julieanne0709@yahoo.com