

When we saw these pics, we just laughed! This is just too funny!!! He is looks like he is having 'fun'. Not one smile with all the pics we got! He is going to look back on these pictures when he is a teenager and not be so fond of them;)
Health info:
Weight: 27 lbs
Height: 30” tall
Head Circ: 18.7”
Foot size: 4.5”
General information about Jose Pablo:
Continues w/the cold/flu. Is taking “gripetin” for flu symptoms. He likes to be put down to walk and watch TV. He understands when they say “Colocho” which means Curly. (That’s his nickname) He likes to play with his helicopter and his little kitten(which we left for him). He will also “fight” for his toys when they are taken away.
That is our boy! Oh how I miss him so badly!!!! I want him home with us! Please pray that we hear something about his birth mom this week!
On another note, one year ago today we receive pictures of a precious little baby boy who we thought would be our son. God had other plans. I think of Mauro often and pray for him and his family. I pray that he is healthy and safe. Thank you Lord for your plan for our lives and for our family. God we trust and love you. We give you the glory for what you have done and what you are going to do.
7 comments:
these pictures are priceless! It's like he knows they dolled him up just for a picture and he's not having it! Thank you for sharing your pictures and thoughts with us. Nathan is one special child and we can't wait until you pick him up and bring him home. Praying for ya'll continually!
He is too cute!!! I love this outfit.
I love these pictures, but you are right, when he grows up, he'll hate them but at least you will be able to blame them on someone else. He is so cute, can not wait to get him home and we can dress him up and take pictures.
I also think of Mauro often and pray that he is happy and healthy and that his family is doing well.
God has a plan and I am sure that his plan was for Nathan to be in our family. He is loved and will be the luckiest little boy ever to have been given two of the best parents ever. Love you all, Mom
I love that he has a nickname! So cute! Praying for you all!
Just for perspective Nathan is now as tall as Ford but weighs as much as Claire!! I love that he is fighting for his toys - a little spunk goes a long way!
He's so darling! A little spunk goes a long way...praying that the flu passes soon (and that he arrives home soon).
I'm still praying that soon you'll be hearing good news. He is a beautiful boy.
Again, I am thinking of you daily. -T
Post a Comment