
These days all we know to do is trust that God loves us and is in control. We KNOW that He loves Nathan. Nathan is HIS child. He is protecting Nathan. He has a PERFECT plan for Nathan.
The birth mother interview has still not been completed because BM still has not been located. Please pray with us that miracles will happen so we can move over this big hump in the process and we can bring our son home. They tell us that PGN is in control and is running the show. But I know who is really in control- MY GOD!!!

Thank you Marianne for the pictures of our precious growing boy!!! They are priceless!! And thank you for taking time away from Sarah to take the monthly pictures that are precious!!! They made me laugh!!! I love them!!!!! Although, Nathan did not look like he was having too much fun;)


We miss you terribly baby boy!!! We will soon be packing up your room we have so perfectly put together for you and moving it to your new house. I pray you are home soon so we can all make it a home together!!! I love you more than I will ever understand!! I am praying you home...
9 comments:
We are all praying you home, please dear Lord, let our baby boy come home soon. Please bring home all these precious little ones home to their families soon. Thank you again for blessing us with this sweet child. We already love him so much and promise to always give you the glory for his life. Amen
He is so cute!! GOD is awesome, he will work all of this out soon!!I finally got a blogspot, now I can keep up with your precious baby boy!!
Such a difficult time and it pains me to read that they can't located his BM, but I believe in the power of prayer. I turn to God and call upon HIS mighty power to find her, so that they can proceed with the case and bring that sweet boy into your arms. Lifting your family up:)
I think of you so often during the day and pray that you hear good news soon.
I think Nathan is definitely more comfortable in sweats than in a grass skirt! But either way, he's so adorable.
Your eloquence about a mother's love is an inspiration. I'm so glad you've been able to visit him and shower your love on him in person.
Therese
He is such a joy and very loved by the mamas. I was pretty sure Nathan was a delightful little man just from all his pictures but seeing the real deal affirmed the sweet spirit that exudes from his adorable little self : )
I am so sorry this has been an even more difficult journey than some... but I'm confident that means you are precious to the Lord. He is so near in our trials!
Father, we beg you to remember your Word... that You will never abandon Your children and that You set the lonely in families. We stand on Your promises and specifically ask that YOU would find Nathan's birthmom and that YOU would bring Nathan home... we ask that You would bring home all the EN babies soon. Amen.
Stephanie,
I'm still praying daily for you. I pray that God overcomes this hurdle for you in a miraculous way. I also pray that even as we wait for His divine working that all those involved have soft hearts, and provide regular, frequent, and most of all compassionate updates as to the progress. If there is ANYTHING we can ever do even just as someone else who's walked an unexpected and long, hard road, don't hesitate to let me know. -T
You are so right, it is the Lord that is in control! We will be praying that the Lord leads everyone looking straight to Nathan's birthmom, so he can come home to his mom. :)
I am praying.....and I cannot get over your precious boy!!! HIS HAIR IS THE MOST AMAZING HAIR EVER!!!
Stephanie--
He is absolutely gorgeous! I've been following your blog since December and my heart breaks every time I read an update. You guys are definitely in my thoughts and prayers often. God is good and faithful all the time and I'm trusting that He'll bring your baby boy home to you soon!
Post a Comment