Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Boy...

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Boy, your Gammie loves you and misses you soooo much. I pray that you are home with your Mommy and Daddy soon.

Pope Family said...

¡Feliz CumpleaƱos!
We all look forward to the day we can see you and hold you close. We love you. Hurry Home.

Deidre said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Nathan! I cannot wait for the day that you are home forever!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nathan. I pray you will be home with your Mom and Dad soon. I look forward to the day when I will be able to give you some "Nina sugars". I love you, Nina

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm praying for you and your family. -T

Shanan & Shannon said...

Happy Birthday to you - Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday sweet Nathan, Happy Birthday to you. We miss you & love you very much. We look forward to celebrating with you soon! Your biggest fans, the Mareks

Megan said...

What a special day for such a special boy! Happy Birthday, Nathan! We love you!

Your other biggest fans,
The Shirleys

Poppy said...

Happy Birthday Nathan. You are loved more than you will ever know. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again. We are praying for God to bring you home to your Mommy and Daddy real soon. I love you,

Poppy

Sara said...

Happy 1st Birthday Nathan. I hope you know how much you are loved by your mommy and daddy - you can see it in their eyes! Praying you home:)

Jen said...

Feliz cumpleanos Nathan. Praying for more reasons to celebrate very soon. The video is precious!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! You are so dear to the Lord, praying that you are home very soon.

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday you beautiful little boy!!!! I pray that this is the only birthday you will ever have to spend away from your mommy and daddy!!! Hoping, praying and knowing that God hands will guide you home safely and quickly into the arms of two that love you more than you could ever know - and a host of those who have fallen in love with your story. Wishing you home soon and praying for you and your mommy and daddy daily!!!

Chris and Karrie said...

Happy 1st birthday, big guy! We are praying you are home with your mommy and daddy REAL soon! We love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Baby Nathan!
Aunt Pam is praying for your home coming. We love you and your mommy and daddy. "The Lord bless you and keep and make His face to shine upon you."

David and Marianne said...

Happy birthday Nathan!!! We are praying for you and your mommy and daddy who would give ANYTHING to be with you right now! We know God has a perfect plan for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Nathan...we hope you had a wonderful birthday! We are praying God gets you home SOON so your mommy and daddy can love on you.

Much love -

N&L

The Spahn Family said...

I love those cupcake pics! Happy birthday sweet boy!