The Video came!!!! I hope you enjoy!! I have watched it over, and over, over, over, over, over........
steph, that is the sweetest thing ever!! i know you can't wait to hold that sweet boy! still praying for you all and he is a doll!!!
Stephanie, I found your blog through Jennifer's page and I've been keeping up with your journey. Nate is absolutely precious! The video was just precious! Thinking of you and praying for you during this time.Tammy (Stevens) Pickens
What a blessing that video is. He is precious.
what a doll! he's precious! looks like he might be a thumbsucker too! i know you're both ecstatic...congrats! allen, stephanie, avery and addison
Post a Comment
4 comments:
steph,
that is the sweetest thing ever!! i know you can't wait to hold that sweet boy! still praying for you all and he is a doll!!!
Stephanie,
I found your blog through Jennifer's page and I've been keeping up with your journey. Nate is absolutely precious! The video was just precious! Thinking of you and praying for you during this time.
Tammy (Stevens) Pickens
What a blessing that video is. He is precious.
what a doll! he's precious! looks like he might be a thumbsucker too! i know you're both ecstatic...
congrats!
allen, stephanie, avery and addison
Post a Comment