I am so happy for you guys. Yall have been so through much too get this far. It's only a matter of time before little Nathan gets to meet his wonderful mommmy and daddy.
YEHAW! God is good and continues to prove His faithfulness. Nathan doesn't know how lucky he is to be an Allums. Congratulations!!! We'll continue to pray that the process continues smoothly.
9 comments:
Cute, Cute!! Congrats on the DNA results, what a relief! I am so glad you found Amy and Whitney...they found me and I am so grateful!
Jennifer Wilkens
He is precious! We are so happy for you!
Rhett and Jana Gallego
What a praise! You are getting closer and closer every day to seeing him and holding him in person. You are all in our prayers.
Love,
The Bowers
I am so happy for you guys. Yall have been so through much too get this far. It's only a matter of time before little Nathan gets to meet his wonderful mommmy and daddy.
YEHAW! God is good and continues to prove His faithfulness. Nathan doesn't know how lucky he is to be an Allums. Congratulations!!! We'll continue to pray that the process continues smoothly.
You guys seem to be flying! Congrats and praise the Lord! So, when is the visit trip planned for... :)
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
HE IS PRECIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO AND CANNOT WAIT TO MEET THAT SWEET BABY!
Yea for baby Nathan! I can't wait to be able to love on him in person. We love you and are praying for you!
Post a Comment