Please continue to pray that everything goes smooth. We should here from our attorney next week as to what he decided to do with our case (whether he submitted us to PGN or not with out PA).
Even though at time, it seems like this process is going by fast, it still is going by really slow! It is hard to imagine still having to wait at least 5 months before we get to bring Nathan home forever! My only saving grace through this whole process has been Jesus Christ! Without him, we would not be able to make it though a process like this and many other trials Casey and I have had to got through and are going through.
Continue to pray for Nathan and is growth and development. I have not been able to find out whether or not if he is still sick, but no news is good news. Also pray for the "mama's" taking care of him. Pray that they will provide for Nathan's needs and show him love while we can not.
We thank God everyday for this child he has blessed us with!
"You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus,"
Timothy 2:1
3 comments:
Jesus does supply all of the grace we need to get through this! You case seems to be flying, praise the Lord!
I pray that Nathan is safe and healthy. I hope you receive an update soon...I know how hard the waiting is.
Hi Steph and Casey. Nathan is precious. I am slow to finding the update, but filled with tears of joy for both of you. What a beautiful gift. It looks like y'all will have a wonderful Christmas gift.
I am sorry that I missed lunch with you, Stephanie. Time passed so quickly during our visit to Alabama.
God's speed to your new son!
Post a Comment