Friday, October 10, 2008

October- 15 months

2007- 3 months old; 13.6lbs; 23in

2008-15 months old; 31.12lbs; 32 in.



"General information about Jose Pablo:

He is well. He is now walking by himself, probably why his weight didn’t change much. He’ll probably get smaller now since he will be walking it all off. Likes for someone to be around him. Doesn’t like to share his toys. He is wearing size 18-24month clothes"

10 comments:

Amy Clemons said...

Oh... those eyes remind me of Hershey kisses. They make me melt and those eyelashes are gorgeous. He looks healthy and well. I am delighted to see updates and pictures. Keep hanging in there. There's no stronger will to fight than that of a mother's. Thank you for sharing your little blessing with us.

Leah said...

He's turning into one handsome young man! My own baby girls who are waiting will be 17 months on Sunday and the other just turned 15 months on Sept. 30th. I'm anxiously awaited to see the Lord's plan unfold.

David and Marianne said...

I love updates.... a cutie, like always!! Still praying : )

Shanan & Shannon said...

Hey little pumpkin - you are dressed for success in Texas...love the cowboy hat!!! What a precious little guy you are. We continue to pray for you everyday and can't wait to meet you! You are loved, sweet Nathan, and will always have someone around you when you get home. Trusting in HIS mightiness...

Anonymous said...

Love the Alabama onesie, Sweet baby boy you are getting so big and are such a handsome little man. We are praying daily for your health and happiness. And praying that you will be home soon where you will never have to worry about having someone around. We will probably crowd you so much that you will look forward to that alone time. I love you and your Mommy and Daddy and are praying for each one of you. Can not wait to see all three of you together again...Love you always, Gammie

Amy said...

He is so very handsome! We continue to pray for your family.

Poppy said...

He is such a handsome Alabama Fan!!!!! I sure do miss the days holding his hands and letting him walk me til my back couldn't take it anymore. Wow how I do miss him. We are diligently praying for the courts and for Nathan. Stephanie and Casey, you are both in our prayers too. We love you all three. Poppy

Amy said...

Just checking in to see if there was any news. We continue to pray for you and that there will be progress soon to bring Nathan home. Just wanted you to know that you are not forgotten. :)

More than anything the Lord has not forgotten you either for He loves you all so very much.

Lori McGuire said...

Stephanie:

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm still watching your blog, waiting with you for some word about your case, and praying as always for your strength.

Abiding in His grace,
Sarah Beth's Momma, Lori
www.HomeForHIM.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

I check in frequently just praying to see some great news. Just remember that God does hear our prayers and I will continue to lift you up!!!

In Christ,

Dawn
www.jenkfamilyblog.blogspot.com