Here is the link to the newest statement issues 4/3/07. http://travel.state.gov/family/adoption/intercountry/intercountry_3210.html
We still are very unsure of what will happen with all adoptions from Guatemala, especially with ours. The chances of us finishing our process within this year is very unlikely, therefore we are not sure what to do after reading this new statement. Continue to pray for us as we evaluate our situation and pray for God's direction in our family. We never dreamed we would have to face such trying times when we felt called to adopt. I know God is in control and his plan is perfect, but believing that in times such as these is very, very hard. Once again, I am reminded as I drove into work tonight that it is not about me!! The only thing that really matters is whether or not God is glorified. Pray that our lives will glorify God and we will find his comfort and peace in these times.
Thank you for your prayers.
Stephanie and Casey
3 comments:
I know that these are trying times but you have to keep the faith, I just know that God has a plan for the two of you and that it is meant for you to have the family that you want and deserve. Love you both, Mom
Stephnie, God sees the whole picture. You and I only see pieces. Don't you give up on what God has for you. It will come suddenly when you don't expect it. We are praying that God's will be done in your life. Love you Tricia and Grady
Stephey & Casey - Hang in there and hang on to God for dear life...Hang on to His grip for in His hands you'll find strength you didn't know you had, faith you didn't believe possible, joy you thought was gone, and confidence that His plan is actually a fabulous one. We love ya'll, Shan & the boys
Post a Comment