Wednesday, December 15, 2010

big boy....

Nathan recently had his first experience at a barber shop. The nannies are very protective of his hair. They call him "Colocho" meaning 'curly'. Even though he really does not have much curl to his hair anymore, they seem to still be particular with him. The missionary took all the boys to get hair cuts and Nathan, "Colocho", got to go. He was very excited and felt special.






such a boy... loves the bugs:)


where did my baby go??? He is such a handsome little guy!!! Oh, how my heart misses him!

5 comments:

Julie and Philip said...

He is so handsome! Always praying...

Unknown said...

I still canNOT get over how big he is. And so handsome! I did not think your big boy could get any cuter, but it's true..every single day, in every single new picture, he gets more and more handsome. I know your heart is proud of such a beautiful boy. Praying often for you and for Nathan!

belle said...

he is so beautiful!!!

Poppy said...

What a beautiful little boy Nathan is. I just want to wrap him up!!! I am glad he enjoyed his haircut. It looks great!!! Poppy loves you Nathan.

Mama5 said...

I normally do not comment on Blogs. But I have to tell you I am THRILLED beyond belief that you are committed to bringing Nathan home! My husband visited Nido 3 years ago this summer and Nathan was one of the children he talked about when he returned :) My heart goes out to all the children still there, waiting patiently for homes. I think I can be a little happier now, knowing that someday Nathan will have a wonderful Christian home to go to :)
I will be praying for your case to move quickly through the courts so you can bring him HOME!!!