you don't know me and i don't know you but i found the link to your page on a friends blog about a year ago. i check back frequently to get your update. i pray for you often and i admire your strength and trust in the Lord. God has an amazing love story unfolding in your home. please know that you are being prayed for by so many ..... most of whom you do not know. your son is wonderful and my wishes for you are a blessed mother's day this year.... i have 3 in heaven and empty arms are hard right now but God's blessing is in strange places sometimes! you are a wonderful mother even in this moment, today, right now. and your years ahead will be blessed because of this moment that you have chosen to give thanks and glory to Him from whom all blessings flow. happy mother's day to you.
Hi, I have been following your blog. I adopted my son, John, from Eagle's Nest in 2006. We are planning to volunteer with Mayan Families in Panajachel for 7 weeks - arriving June 5 and leaving July 21. If by chance your little boy is still at EN during my time in Pana, I would be more than happy to go to EN for you to check in on him, take photos, etc. Of course, I would need EN's / Special Delivery's blessing. I'd also be willing to carry down a care package for your son. Merrill www.john-oursonshine.blogspot.com mebbypr@aol.com
What memories come back to my mind. One year ago I watched two wonderful people love and play with their son. It brought so much joy to my life seeing you both with Nathan. I know without a doubt you all are meant to be together. You are both wonderful parents and we look for the day you will all be together. Love, Poppy
I am praying for you right now! I can not imagine His plan - it sure must be Great! "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord....." Steph, it must be a great plan for you - but for Nathan! WOW! Even though I know all this, I still think it just STINKS that he is not here with you! My heart just breaks for you. Ran and I love you all so very much! Susan
6 comments:
We love you little buddy!
just beautiful!
you don't know me and i don't know you but i found the link to your page on a friends blog about a year ago. i check back frequently to get your update. i pray for you often and i admire your strength and trust in the Lord. God has an amazing love story unfolding in your home. please know that you are being prayed for by so many ..... most of whom you do not know. your son is wonderful and my wishes for you are a blessed mother's day this year.... i have 3 in heaven and empty arms are hard right now but God's blessing is in strange places sometimes! you are a wonderful mother even in this moment, today, right now. and your years ahead will be blessed because of this moment that you have chosen to give thanks and glory to Him from whom all blessings flow. happy mother's day to you.
Hi,
I have been following your blog. I adopted my son, John, from Eagle's Nest in 2006. We are planning to volunteer with Mayan Families in Panajachel for 7 weeks - arriving June 5 and leaving July 21. If by chance your little boy is still at EN during my time in Pana, I would be more than happy to go to EN for you to check in on him, take photos, etc. Of course, I would need EN's / Special Delivery's blessing. I'd also be willing to carry down a care package for your son.
Merrill
www.john-oursonshine.blogspot.com
mebbypr@aol.com
What memories come back to my mind. One year ago I watched two wonderful people love and play with their son. It brought so much joy to my life seeing you both with Nathan. I know without a doubt you all are meant to be together. You are both wonderful parents and we look for the day you will all be together. Love, Poppy
I am praying for you right now! I can not imagine His plan - it sure must be Great! "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord....." Steph, it must be a great plan for you - but for Nathan! WOW!
Even though I know all this, I still think it just STINKS that he is not here with you! My heart just breaks for you.
Ran and I love you all so very much!
Susan
Post a Comment