Thursday, April 09, 2009

"Lover and Controlling"

That's my boy!!! My little lover and controller. That will be fun when he gets home. His mommy is the controller here:) (Casey will tend to agree)
He is weighing 35lbs and is now 35inches long. They said he loves to ride the little motorcycles and gets angry when someone gets in his way. When something happens in the Nest, they said he runs and tells. Hopefully that will continue when he comes home... that way no one will get away with anything. Addison and Taylor might not like that too much:)



So much personality!!! I love that sweet smile!!

Such a precious gift from God.... could not be more perfect!


how can he know that look already???


Timing.... I get that a lot. "All in God's timing..."; "It will happen soon enough, you just wait!"; "God's timing is perfect".
I know this. I have lived this for a long time now. If it was not God's timing, then what would be the reason for all this waiting?? HE is the only thing/reason that makes sense of this whole journey. That is where my hope is placed... IN HIM, nothing else!
As we celebrate the resurrection of our savior, JESUS CHRIST, I am so humbled by what HE did for me (and you) and what HE continue to do for me. I deserve nothing but death, yet HE chose to save me. For that I am forever grateful.
Oh, how I look forward to the days to come when we, as parents, get to teach Nathan about the love of our savior.
Praying you home sweet baby boy!

10 comments:

Shanan & Shannon said...

Oh, these pictures are absolutely adorable. I LOVE them! And I love the lack of tears streaming down his face. We look forward to loving him face to face. Thank you for sharing your precious JOY with us. We love and miss you.

Poppy said...

He will definitely give Addison and Taylor a run for their money... He is such a beautiful gift. I am sure he will use that look with his Mommy and Daddy; but I am sure you both did it to your parents!!!!! We can't wait...

Love, Poppy

Amy Clemons said...

What a positive attitude and desire to glorify God in all that you do. Hang in there girl. Still sending prayers up for you.

Sara said...

I am so humbled by strength and conviction through this process. Praying daily for you and Nathan. Love the pictures of him!

Stacie said...

What beautiful pictures!
Enjoy your Easter holiday, and remember Nathan will be home for the next Easter to celebrate!

Deidre said...

What precious pictures!! Amen to it all, amen!

The Beam Family said...

I love you Steph. I love your Casey, and I love your Nathan.

Amy said...

Praying with you that the dear little handsome boy will soon be home with you.

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

susan said...

Praying him home with you! All our love, Randy and Susan