Sunday, September 07, 2008

My precious girls...

Well, for those of you who do not check out the family blog, I thought I would share with you these two beautiful growing miracle in our lives that are such a blessing to Casey and I.

Addison and Taylor will soon be turning one! It is so hard to believe!! We have so much love for them. They are such a blessing in our lives. I love each moment I have with them! I pray it will be soon that they meet there cousin, Nathan.

addison...




taylor...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so hard to believe that they are almost one year old. It breaks my heart that they have missed this special time with their cousin. But when he get here there will be so much celebration going on, it will be like birthday all year long. Love you all, Mom

Pope Family said...

Addison and Taylor are blessed to have such a wonderful aunt and uncle who love them soooo much!!! Thanks for being such a big part of their lives.

Anonymous said...

still praying for your family. Ellen, guatmom

Amy said...

Two very cute little girls. :) We continue to pray for your family and Nathan as you wait this out.

Jen said...

Praying for more blessings in your lives. You have been in my thoughts often lately so wanted to drop a short note letting you know.

David and Marianne said...

We are still praying Stephanie. I'm so glad you have such sweet girls to pour out some of that love that is just waiting for Nathan.