Since we have CIS approval, we have moved ahead to #1 on the list! So the next baby boy that the orphanage accepts will be referred to us!!! We are very excited, yet overwhelmed that we could finally see a picture of our child literally any day now.
Once we accept the referral, the in-country process will begin. We are told the process takes on average 6-8 months, but anything can happen. The orphanage will provide monthly updates on our child throughout the process.
Continue to pray for him and his birth mother. If he is not already born, he could be born any day now. Pray that both of their needs are being met and for God's protection on their lives.
7 comments:
Yea! I can't wait to see his picture. We are praying for your son!!
Wow how exciting! What a blessing he will be to your lives. We are praying for him and his birth mom.
Stephanie,
I am SO excited for you and your family! I found your blog through Jennifer and I have been keeping up with it daily! My prayers are with you guys and I can't wait to meet your little man!
Jana(Winters)Gallego
Congratulations!!
I know you are both overjoyed. I will pray for his safe arrival and his health (May God bless his mother for giving him the opportunity of a better life with you and Casey). You are in my thoughts.
That is awesome news!!! We are so excited to welcome him into our family!!!! We love you guys,
Kristie, Jamie, Mikayla and Trey
i'm so excited for you both and praying for your baby boy!! i can't wait to see pictures of him!!
Stephanie, Were we not just in Target last week praying for God to send 4 boys. Boy does He work fast. We are praying for your family. Tricia Covin
Post a Comment